The PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for pretty a few months was one of the most popular video game, and it was continuously increasing like gangbusters. Though it was as nobody can stop this enormous of a game, then the Fortnite and some other Battle Royale game came along with it, but that’s for some another time.
So let’s talk about a specific problem which numerous users have faced in the past, and several will no doubt face it in the future. Some of the users have complained about the mouse acceleration issues or errors with PUBG, and that might be a huge issue when you are just in the middle of an animated match.
Steps to Fix PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) Mouse Acceleration
We all know very well about how competitive PUBG is. Thus, the mouse should always be running at its best instead of in a state where it can cause some serious problems during the time of gameplay. So here we provide you complete steps of how to fix PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG_ Mouse Acceleration. The steps are discussed below in detail.
Stop Enhance Pointer Precision
If you want to fix it instantly this PUBG problem, then we recommend you turn off Enhance pointer precision. Though, it’s a very simple task, so follow the instruction carefully.
- Click the Windows Key + I together to open the Settings
- Choose Devices option.
- Then, click on Mouse to see all the available option.
- Scroll down the screen until you finding the option “Related Settings.”
- In Related Settings, click on the Additional mouse options.
- Now, the Mouse Properties Window will open on your screen.
- Click on Pointer option.
- Now, click to deselect Enhance pointer precision.
- Finally, change the mouse’s DPI settings to 400-600-800-1000.
- Then, click on the OK
- Finally, restart your computer system and check it again.
There is another way by that you can decelerate the mouse pointer is to use the Setup Mouse Keys easily. For this follow the given instructions.
- Click on the Windows Key + R together to start the Run dialog box.
- Type the Control Panel in the open area.
- Press the Enter key.
- Wait for few seconds for the Control Panel Window to appear on the screen.
- Then, click on the Ease to Access option.
- Then click on Ease of Access Center.
- Next, choose ‘Make the mouse easier to use.’
- Finally, choose Set up Mouse Keys. It is located under the Control the mouse with a keyboard.
- Lastly, under the Pointer Speed, you just need to change the acceleration to the speed which is most desirable.
- After completing the process, click on PUBG again and test it if it is working or not.