At present, Microsoft office is a renowned or famed application and most of the users are using this around the globe.We all are using various versions of Microsoft Office-2007, 2008, 2010, 2013, 2016 etc. But sometimes you get some standard error in Microsoft Office, the error is code 30180-4. It commonly occurs because of an existing installation of MS Office pack in your computer system.
Indications of Microsoft Office Error Code 30180-4 :
- Microsoft Office installation process will stop in an abrupt.
- When you open office 365/2010/2013, an error message will be displayed on your screen program every time.
- Your computer becomes slow and often hangs.
Causes of the Office Error Code 30180-4:
We are suggesting you below some specific objectives for this error.
- Improper internet speed while installing Office software that may pause the installation process unexpectedly.
- An old Microsoft Office version installation that failed or corrupt.
- Domain Name System conflict issue (DNS).
- The incorrect and corrupted security settings of your computer, software or the firewall blocking the installation process.
- Proxy Settings that are active on your computer.
- The pre-existing versions of the Office Suite.
- Failed Repair/Change/Partial/Removal/Incomplete/Installation of Office Suite.
Know the Troubleshooting Steps of Office Error Code 30180-4 :
1- Turn-off the Windows Firewall:
- Firstly, turn-off all the security settings, including the Firewall and security software.
- Subsequently , if you are using any antivirus security software on your computer, then turn it off for a few minutes.
2- Delete all the Temp Files:-
- Navigate to C:\Windows\Temp
- Search all the junks or temporary files and click on the delete.
- Type %temp% in start menu search bar, and delete all.
3- Conduct the SFC scan:-
- Press on the “Start button,” type CMD
- Then right click and start as an administrator
- Type the command SFC /SCANNOW in the command window, press <ENTER>
- This process will at some time to wait until the process is finishing.
4- Repair/remove Installed Office Software:-
- If the error code 30180-4 persists then we will suggest you to recheck or repair your Office installed suite on your computer.
- Then, proceed with the installation of Office 365 Suite or Office 2013.
To Windows 7:-
If you are using windows 7 then you can use the below-given steps to get rid of this error.
- Click on the “Start menu” button and afterward select the Control Panel
- Click on the “Programs and Features” button.
- Then, search and select the Office product, click on the ‘Change’ button which is located above the Window.
- Select the ‘Quick Repair’ button and wait for the repairing process of the Office Programs is executed.
- In the case, if the above-given steps unable to solve office error 30180-4 then you need to uninstall your office product and install it again.
To Windows 8 / Windows 8.1:-
- Hit on the “Windows Logo” Key, then type letter “R” to open Run
- Type the Command – ‘Control’ then click on the “Enter” button.
- Then select the ‘Programs and Features’ option.
- Scroll and hit on the “Office product,” then click on the ‘Change’ button, it’s placed at the top of your Window.
- Click on the ‘Quick Repair’ option and then press on the ‘Repair’ option.
- After completing the repairing process, your Office Suite will work correctly.
- In case the error remains unresolved, we will recommend you to uninstall your office product.
To Windows 10 OS:-
- Type ‘Programs and Features’ in the search bar.
- Then scroll down and hit on the “Office product” from the mentioned list.
- Now right click on it to get “Repair” option, click on it.
- After completing the repairing process, you will able to work with your office product efficiently.
- If your error is not resolved by following above steps, then you need to uninstall your office product.
Recommendation- Please follow the below-given steps before Reinstallation of office software:-
- Remove office files from C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared, if you get any traces from the older version then re-install the office program from your Microsoft account.
To get additional assistance, chat with Microsoft office online experts and take remote support. You can connect with them by dialing Microsoft Office Customer Support Number. For more information visit Office.com/Setup.