Some of the users wish to know how they can transfer Microsoft office in a new home or office computer system. It’s not a big deal, and you can quickly accomplish the task of transferring the Microsoft Office to another computer. After that, you need to install and activate it with the previous license in every 90 days period.
All Office 2013 licenses are transferable, so first you need to deactivate it and then install on the old computer. If you don’t have an installed version of Microsoft program anymore, then install and activate Office on the new PC. You can deactivate your licenses from your Microsoft account with just a few mouse clicks. Keep in mind always that you are required to uninstall Office from the old computer when Deactivating and Uninstalling Office.
Note – Microsoft allows you to transfer the software sooner if your hardware fails.
Steps to transfer Microsoft office on a new computer system:-
Please follow each of the given steps to do a complete transfer of your Microsoft Office program.
- Log in to the Microsoft account by using your registered email id and password.
- Click on the “Deactivate Install” link next to your computer’s name in the Install Information section.
- Then confirm your step to deactivate Office program.
- Now press “Windows-X” and select “Programs and Features” from the Start context menu.
- Now Programs and Features section will be open inthe Control Panel.
- Choose the “Microsoft Office 2013” program.
- Click on “Uninstall” option to confirm and uninstall Office from your computer.
- Please wait until the process is completed, the entire process usually takes around five minutes.
Steps to install Office on another computer system:-
- Sign in to your Microsoft account by using administrator password on the new one computer.
- Then click on the “Install” button in the Install Information section.
- Hit on the “Run” button to start downloading and installing process of Office 2013.
- In some Web browsers, you need to click on “Save File” and then double-click on the downloaded file to launch the Microsoft Setup wizard.
- Hit on “Next” after the Setup wizard successfully connects to your Microsoft account. Click on “No thanks, maybe later” option, if you don’t want to access your online documents and settings.
- Hit on “Next” to start installing process of Office 2013.
- Please wait, the process usually takes some time in completing.
- Hit on the “All Done” button after completing the installation process.
- Now restart your computer and check the work performance of installed Microsoft Office program.
If you wish to get assistance, you can contact Microsoft support where Office certified experts provide efficient solutions. You need call on Microsoft helpline number to get instant assistance from Microsoft Office Customer Support. The office experts are always trying to give the best solutions for any issue to the users of Microsoft Office. So now, if you have 24×7 service then why take up the headache of fixing any error related to Microsoft office 2013 by yourself. The customer support will take care of your problems for you. For more information, visit www.Office.com/myaccount or Office.com/setup.