VPND is an essential tool for computers and smartphones as they help in quickly accessing the internet connection. Now, a VPN is necessary to connect with the Xbox One gaming console. This guide is here to instruct you regarding how to use the VPN on Xbox One. Do let’s see the best methods for setting up a VPN on Xbox One.
Here how to use VPN on Xbox One
Setting up Xbox One VPN using Wi-Fi
The most straightforward method to use VPN on Xbox One is setting up the VPN on wireless internet connection. For this, you will need a wireless internet connection with built-in VPN services. But the steps to set up the VPN could vary depending upon the brand of the router and the service provider. Hence for further guidance, you must contact the service provider and the manufacturers of your router.
Settings up Xbox One VPN using Windows Computer
If the setup of VPN using the wireless internet connection is hectic for you, then you must try to follow the steps to set up Xbox One VPN using Windows. But you will require the Ethernet cable and an activated VPN subscription.
- Install VPN software on your Computer.
- Now, connect your computer system and Xbox One gaming console with the Ethernet cable.
- Open Control Panel in your Windows Computer.
- Go to Network and Sharing Center.
- Now, navigate to the left pane of the window.
- Click Change Adaptor Settings.
- Find the icon with the VPN name and right click on it.
- Select the Properties button.
- Open the Sharing tab and select to “Allow other network users” option.
- Now, check the internet connection on your gaming console.
- If everything is working, then you can access the Xbox One service using VPN.
Setting up Xbox One VPN using Mac Systems
Don’t worry if you don’t have computers running on the Windows operating system. You still have the opportunity to set up the PVN for Xbox One.
- Install the VPN software in your Mac system.
- Connect both the Mac system and Xbox One.
- Click the Apple logo and select System Preferences from the menu appeared.
- Go to Sharing and move to the left panel of the window.
- Now, click Internet Sharing.
- Select Wi-Fi from “Share your connection from” section.
- Go to the “To computers using.”
- Now, select Ethernet.
- Go to Internet Sharing section and check the box to its left.
- Ensure you have enabled the internet connection between Mac system and Xbox One.
- Remember, the Green icon is indicating the successful connection between two.
- Now open the VPN software on Mac.
- Connect to the select server and check the internet connection in your Xbox One.
- If the process is successful, then you can use the VPN on your Xbox One.
Well, you have successfully set up the VPN and can easily use it in the Xbox One gaming console. Enjoy!