Some users are complaining that they are facing issues to control their mouse cursor by using the mouse itself, for whatever reason. But now no need to worry about this situation; you can get rid of this mouse issue. For those users, NeatMouse is a perfect choice to get things done. NeatMouse is a great way to resolve this issue efficiently. For the Windows, NeatMouse can move the Mouse Cursor or Pointer using the Keyboard carefully.
As we know that, for some final selections, especially in the graphic design section, the mouse is playing a lead role. It has an excellent ability to control the mouse cursor with a keyboard comes into play. So among the graphic designers, this blog is a right choice to solve this mouse problem.
In short, NeatMouse is a right way to do this task efficiently. But mainly, it is designed for professionals and advanced users because to get it for work as intended will take some time.
How to Move the Mouse Cursor using Keyboard?
No doubt, this tool is very easy to use and to top it off. Let’s discuss on how to get it?
- You can get it with a small download size.
- After completing the downloading, install it.
- It is just the icing on the cake and proof of how simple the program is overall.
- Now the tool is up and running and then you will see a modest user interface.
- Although, if you click on the More Settings icon, the window will show you some of the extra options that are linked to the Mouse buttons.
- The options are linked to the Mouse movement, and you’ll use more than anything else. You will see all of the number keys are related to a mouse movement by default.
- While the mouse button section relies on a mixture of keys to get complete the task.
- The bottom part of the window, you can choose whether or not to have NeatMouse automatically launch on start-up of Windows 10.
- Besides this, you can select the speed of the mouse cursor, which is a decent addition.
Somehow, if you don’t want to use the default key selections, then you can quickly change these. To do this you need to click on one of the boxes, and then click the key on the keyboard that one you want to use for a specific task. Then, you need to click on the save button and then boom. Now you are ready to move out.
Please note- NeatMouse is not capable of replacing the exemplary pointing device, but it does a decent job of delivering enhanced mouse control when needed. You can download it from its official website.