MS Office is popularly known as the best productivity tool for maintaining a number of basic and standard office, home tasks. Talking about its versions, it has several versions such as Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 365, Office 2016 etc. Office 2010 is one of the most popular MS Office version. This version is popularly known for its best of products and reliable services.
Office 2010 is one of the most advanced version productivity suite version which opens new doors to provide the best business productivity experience. “Talking about the user interface and functionality,” the software presents much neater and more streamlined appearance. Office 2010 is best known for its additional features that have enhanced its quality and makes it better than its successor. Take a note at all its advanced features which makes it better than its successor.
- Backstage View
- File Tab
- Pasting Option Gallery
- Ribbon Customization
- Office File Validation
- Protected View
- Trusted Documents
- Artistic Effects
- Background Removal
- Cropping Improvements
- Font Effects and Enhancements
- Hardware Acceleration
- Screenshot Capture
- SmartArt Improvements
- Accessibility Checker
- Language Preference
- Text-to-Speech Improvements
For the Office 2010 Setup on your computer, you need to go through three primary processes; the processes are downloading, installation and key activation.
We come up with the whole Office 2010 setup process and provide you every step that will let you download Office 2010 on your computer. Before proceeding towards the setup process, make sure that you have purchased the key as one cannot successfully activate the MS Office product without having the activation key. If you have any query or doubt, you can contact the Office Customer Support and can get the best support from them.
Office.com/Setup – How to download Microsoft Office 2010?
We have listed down the procedure to download Microsoft Office 2010 :
- Visit the downloading page of Office 2010: You can from the office.com/setup of Microsoft using the product key, for finding it in an easier way.
- Click “Download” button: Fill the Product Key in the blank provided, select the preferred language that is suitable for you. Then enter CAPTCHA. On submitting it the download will start.
- Wait till download completes: The time required is most likely to be one hour, but it depends on the size of the office package and internet connection as well.
- Installing office: On completing the downloading process, installing process is started. While installing the software on your computer, you need to enter the product key.
How to install the MS Office 2010?
The user can install the office 2010 setup via two methods, they are:
- Using DVD
- Using downloaded the setup
If you have purchased the Office product from the offline store then you can install it via CD. Before installing this Office version on your computer, make sure that you have removed or uninstall any previously installed MS Office version. It is because it can stop and prevent it to install on the device. For uninstalling the older versions, explore the Program and Features option in Control Panel. A list will load and then select the older office installation. Then after, click on the Remove/Uninstall option and wait till completes the uninstallation process.
Installation of 32-bit Office 2010:
- You need to insert the DVD into the drive, and navigate the disc drive.
- Click on SETUP.EXE
- Now, enter the Product Key, when prompted.
- Click the Continue option after reading and accepting Microsoft Software License Terms.
- After that, you need to follow the prompts and on completing the installation, click close option.
- Select “I want to activate the software over the Internet”, in the activation wizard and follow the prompts.
To use the Office applications, you need to activate the office. If not activated while installing, you may activate later via Office application by clicking: File >> Help >> Activate Product Key.
Installation of 64-bit Office 2010:
Follow the process to install 64-bit Office 2010
- Firstly, insert the Office 2010 Installation Disc.
- Now, open the disc and select x64 folder in the installation root and then select the setup.exe.
- On completion of setup, you need to continue the default installation steps as detailed above.
- Using Downloaded setup:
- Now, double click the downloaded setup and click SETUP.EXE file.
- After prompting, enter the Product Key in the field.
- After going through the, terms and conditions, read and accept the Microsoft Software License Terms, select continue.
- Follow the prompts and click close after its complete installation.
Now, Office 2010 is successfully installed on your computer. All you need is to just activate it and start using the applications.
How to Activate MS Office Setup 2010?
- Launch any of the Microsoft Office 2010 application.
- Now, select “File” and “Help” point.
- Select “Activate Product Key” over the Activation Wizard screen displayed on screen.
- If no such option displayed on screen then the software has been activated already.
- In some cases, user may require Product Key to activate the office 2010. Thus, users need to select option of Activate Office 2010 online via Internet.
- All they need is to follow the steps displayed on the Activation Wizard and activate it.